Local Candidates Only
We are in search of a full time Rebar Detailer to join our team. Please review the job description below. If you meet the requirements of the position please apply.
Bellis Steel provides concrete reinforcing steel contracting services, including: rebar estimating, fabrication, installation and detailing of concrete reinforcing steel. Bellis is a family owned business serving Southern California since 1961.
We offer an excellent benefit package which includes Holiday, Sick Time, Vacation, 401k, Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, ADD, Long Term and Short Term Disability, plus excellent discounts to over 100,000 name brands at hundreds of your favorite retailers. All benefits are paid by the Company.
- Able to read, understand, and transpose architectural and structural design drawings.
- Able to create submittal drawing, shop drawings, and revisions to design drawings.
- Work closely with experienced detailers or supervisor, incorporate simple routine elevations, sections, plans, bending details placing, and material lists.
- Able to maintain accurate and up-to-date job logs, phone records, change orders and RFI's.
- Knowledge and understanding of all phases and activities of the construction process.
- Demonstrate knowledge of codes and standards.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Able to think and plan ahead.
- Problem solving analysis and problem resolution skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment and be open minded.
- Responsible for project planning and coordinating with other departments and customer.
- Strong math and analytical skills.
- Knowledge of rebar properties.
- Any and all duties related to job scope not listed.
- Two plus years of detail reinforcing steel experience or equivalent education required.
- Micro Station and preferred.
- CAD experience helpful.
- ASA Rebar software knowledge preferred.
- Ability to read blueprints and reinforcing steel plans and drawings.
1. To apply for the job please download and complete the Bellis Steel Employment Application.
(You must use Adobe Acrobat Reader to fill out the application)
Download Employment App
2. After you complete the employment application fill out the information below. You MUST attach your completed employment application. Attaching your resume is optional.
3. Click the "SUBMIT" button when form is completed.